We need to hire a Sales Executive Land Transport. This is an opportunity for an ambitious Outdoor Sales who want to be part of a global logistics network, that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make the difference.
- Manage, maintain and optimize the current client portfolio in its area of responsibility.
- Prospect, research and make new contacts in your award area. Cross-selling internal.
- Analyze the competition and keep the knowledge of the sector updated.
- Quote the needs of the clients and send/ present the commercial proposals.
- Follow up on the proposals presented.
- Perform a daily reporting of visits and business monitoring (in English).
- Enter and update customer/ prospect data in the CRM.
- Participate in product/ business trainings, meetings, as your participation is required.
- Collaborate in the preparation of the business plan in your area of influence.
- University (Economic, Business, ADE) or specific training in the Transport/ Logistics sector will be valued, not being essential.
- Medium-high level of demonstrable English.
- Advanced level computing (Microsoft Office).
- Experience in marketing Land product (minimum of 3 years).
- Experience in companies in the transport and logistics sector (Land).
- Have a significant network of contacts in your area.
- Communication competency
- Self confidence
- Decision making
- Negotiation skills