Our client is an international management consulting firm focused in the Pharma and Life Science industry.
We are recruiting an Functional Business Analyst who will work within a global team that advises the company on the subject of integration and the optimum use of SaaS-based solutions.
- Analyze and define processes, following the classic waterfall development model, but also using a flexible approach (SCRUM)
- Manage related projects and implement the new defined processes, also under agile principles
- Produce and maintain written materials including, but not limited to, process-related flows, user manuals, technical specifications, installation procedures, test plans, and training guides and materials, as required (following ITIl, COBIT or ISMS framework)
- Integrate and develop software solutions into our existing landscape
- Analyze marketing, project and service processes from an IT perspective
- Act as a liaison between the business users and both internal and external IT suppliers
- Act as a bridge between operations and technology
- A BSc/MSc degree in computer science, business informatics, business analysis, business studies or science, or a similar qualification
- PMP education/training would be a plus
- 3 to 5 years of professional project experience regarding concept development, and the development and implementation of IT systems
- Previous Experience with ISO quality standards, ITIL, COBT or ISMS framework is a must
- Extensive knowledge of Office365 and SharePoint Platform, from an integration perspective, ideally within a consulting environment.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must (any additional language would be beneficial).
- Business orientation
- Team player
- Results oriented
- Analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills at all levels