Are you keen on joining a European Edtech company starting operations in France? Are you passionate about improving and changing the life of teachers? We are hiring an Ambassador for our Education Platform for teachers by teachers to kick off the launch of the business in the French market.
Your main mission is to build the biggest sharing community for teachers in France. No small feat!
You will leverage your strong network among the education industry by building strong bridges with teachers and influencers. You will be supported by an expert team in marketing, copyright, content and tech with a consolidated knowledge of our product and experience in other markets. Are you ready to co-create outstanding success in the French educators community?
- Build a strong network of teachers, content creators, publishers/editorials who create high-quality teaching material and who are ideally active on networks (via blogs, social media accounts, etc.).
- Convince key players in the education community to share their material via our platform.
- Design in cooperation with the marketing department business acquisition campaigns and business improvement actions.
- Follow up on teachers to make sure they are satisfied and that they take advantage of being part of our platform community and continue sharing material.
- Ensure the quality of the material uploaded by sharing our methodology and usage of our platform with teachers
- Become our brand ambassador in the French market and lead external communication relations (social media and press).
- Report KPI’s and business evolution
- Between 7-10+years of professional experience as a teacher or education thought leader, edupreneur or as product manager in the publishing industry for schools.
- You bring experience building your own teaching material
- You can leverage a big network of contacts in the education field
- You know the French education system, curriculum and teacher profiles, expectations and motivations
- You are an active player in social media channels being involved and active in teaching or education groups
- You are fluent in English and French
- Previous experience in Agile working environment would be a plus
- Naturally passionate for education and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- A strong relationship builder, communicator and networker
- Eager to learn, bring a growth mindset and an enthusiastic attitude
- Business oriented (with social approach but business profit focus)
- Somebody who enjoys meeting and helping people grow by sharing your knowledge, network and competences.
- A great teamplayer
- A doer and solid decision taker
- Somebody who likes to have fun and bring a French sense of humour to the team