We are currently recruiting a Key Account Manager for Industrial and Chemicals (Iberia) for our client DB Schenker.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world; a network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Develop an own portfolio of Key National Accounts within the Vertical Market of Industrial and Chemical Industry.
- Maintain and growth with an existing portfolio of KA.
- Coordinate the growth strategy with the Head of Vertical Market in Iberia, aligned with the Sales Global and Cluster (Spain and Portugal) targets.
- Report and give visibility at all time of the prospecting activity (CRM), as well as awarded business, keeping a healthy pipeline.
- Follow up of business opportunities in the full cycle (from pre-tender to implementation) and coordinate with the Tender Management and Pricing teams in Land, Air and Ocean Departments the solution for their customers.
- Ensure the right customer on boarding process together with the operational teams.
- Be continuously updated on the specifications and requirements of his/her vertical market, to develop as an expert.
- Sales experience in Logistics and Transport companies
- Strong know-how in Air and Ocean products
- Excellent command of Excel and IT Systems
- Experience in CRM reporting
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Planning and organizing skills; attention to detail; team player