We are recruiting an International Admissions Associate to join the Admissions team of one of the top Business Schools in Spain with international presence worldwide.
The Admissions Associate is a key driver in the Admissions process, which means you will have to identify approach, assess and recruit the best talent for the programs under your responsibility. The main purpose of the role is to attract the strongest candidates and to guarantee the business development strategy implemented is in line with the Business School standards.
- Defining and developing a commercial plan of all programs under your geographical area
- Benchmarking: analyze your markets/countries and main competitors in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of the educational sector
- Play a key role in the definition of the recruitment strategy for your region
- Act as an ambassador of the brand in all events
- Detect potential participants; give detailed information regarding the programs and follow up on their application. Your main goal is to become the point of contact for those professionals or young potentials in your geographical area willing to join the Business School.
- Organize, promote and lead informative sessions and interviews either local and internationally
- Assistance to educational fairs worldwide
- Act as liaison between applicants and the Admissions department
- Follow up on results and rankings in order to detect areas of improvement
- You will be part of the Admissions Committee
- Enhance communication between internal departments (program and careers)
- Manage the budget assigned to you geographical area
- Bachelor in Economics or Business Management
- At least three years of experience in international sales, business development or recruitment.
- Previous experience in the educational sector
- Having worked with a CRM will be a plus.
- Fluent or bilingual level of English is a MUST and Spanish is also mandatory
- Results Oriented
- Hands on and proactiveness
- Good communication skills
- Team work attitude
- Sales and client oriented