Well known Business School with leading position in the international education sector is willing to hire a Career Advisor to join their Career Services Department. You will be focused in the MBA programme and your main responsibilities will be:
- Define and develop the training plan focused in the job search and professional career development (Customer Journey), competence based interviews, CV design, elevator pitch etc. The objective is to give the participants the information and tools they need to face their professional challenges after graduation.
- Coordinate and lead workshops and trainings acting as speaker or else looking for sector experts to take the lead.
- Coordinate recruitment timings and specific activities with sector experts.
- Support and accompany students in the decision taking path to define which sector they want to focus in through face to face meetings/one to one sessions.
- Develop and promote initiatives to improve student engagement as well as being in contact with delegates throughout the programme duration to balance and align expectations.
- Develop and strengthen relations between professors and Careers in order to design activities with direct impact in the participants employment.
- Team work with Career Services peers (Management, Employer Engagement, Business Intelligence…)
- Work close to the Program Director and other departments such as Admissions, Marketing or Communications.
- Help define the content and schedule for the Welcome Week of the MBA programme.
- You must bring a bachelor degree in business or psychology
- Having studied an MBA or being a certified Coach will be an added value.
- Previous experience in career advising in the education environment or having been part of an HR team working in learning and development and talent management for at least five years.
- Bilingual level of English is a must and Spanish will be a plus.
- People oriented
- Good listening and communication skills
- Used to work under pressure
- Good analytic skills and ability to prioritize
- Hands on attitude