Our client is a newly created company part of the group Fusion Systems which is a leading fintech and information security provider with over 20 years of expertise, whose products are deployed with major global investment banks and proprietary trading firms.
Our client purpose is to become the world’s first institutional quality exchange for cryptocurrencies. In order to achieve their target, they need to built a team that includes key capital markets, trading technology, and information security leaders with very strong capabilities and extensive experience in building and leading global institutions.
We are looking for a Rapid Apps Developer to join the team in Barcelona. You will have the opportunity to work in a global team, reporting to the Operational Head in Japan. The role requires applying your skill set to optimize trade monitoring, configuration and administration of systems, reconciliation, reporting and monitoring of the business operations. You will have the opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies in a highly-dynamic, high-available environment.
Successful candidates will work closely with Customer Services and IT teams located in sites around the globe.
- Take part in Change Control
- Take active role in Incident and Problem Management
- Make specs to deal with changing business needs and exceptional cases. Anticipate and remediate the same
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place, tested and can be met
- Ensure continued compliance with regulations and business rules
- Be an active member of the delivery teams for new products and flows
- Ensure a consistent 24x7 service with the globally distributed teams
- Hire, train and mentor new Operations members
- Maintain the Operations Dev environment and Production documentation
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology (Java Expert)
- Experience: 3 - 5 years doing development. Experience working in a software company, a plus if you have an understanding of the financial world and/or crypto currency.
- Experience performing RAD general development, scripting
- Appreciation for Middle and Back Office transactions and workflow in Finance or trading
- Experience with Project implementation and Project management will be ideal
- Familiar with change control best practices and SDLC
- Ability to recognize and address operational risks with peers and management
- The ability to work with other teams to detect and respond to Production threats
- Java, Python, PostgreSQL database with LINUX/UNIX based OS and Scripting solid experience are key skill set in the role.
- Fluent level of English
- Highly motivated and team player
- Good communication skills
- Analytical, efficient and multi-tasking, ability to work under pressure
- Pro-active, autonomous in execution of your tasks