ReviewPro (part of Shiji Group) is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Its cloud-based solutions enable clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses. ReviewPro provides actionable insights to increase guest satisfaction, rankings on review sites/OTAs and ultimately revenue.
The Sales Manager will be a member of the global Sales team at ReviewPro, reporting into the VP Sales US. We have two vacancies for this position: one of them will be developing the East Coast, and the other one the West Coast.
- Driving new business throughout the US East or West Coast market
- Developing and implementing the overall strategic and hands-on responsibility to further expand growth in the assigned region.
- Prospecting new accounts, identifying opportunities, performing presentations, developing and managing business relationships through to contract signature.
- Follow corporate processes and policies to achieve best business results.
- 5+ years in a B2B sales/business development role, ideally within travel/hospitality or alternatively in software industry for a hospitality/F&B vertical.
- You have a solid track record in closing deals within your region, experience with the full sales cycle including a strong know-how of who is who in the hospitality sector.
- Your English is native.
- Both roles will be based in Atlanta and will require travel according to business needs.
- Hunter and self-starter.
- You thrive in international, fast paced, entrepreneurial and autonomous work environments.
- You have a positive can-do attitude with a no-task-too-small mentality.